Life is all about balance. You don’t always need to be getting stuff done. Sometimes it’s perfectly okay, and absolutely necessary, to shut down, kick back, and do nothing.
MH/DS for Monroe, Carbon, and Pike Counties
730-A Phillips Street
Stroudsburg, PA 18360
10 Buist Road – Suite 404
Milford, PA 18337
Mental Health Links
The following links are to provide you with additional online mental health care information.
- 1-800-723-TALK (8255) Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Text 741741 Crisis Text Line
- AFSP– The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention PSA Video
- Sources of Strength
- SPRC– Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- Your Life Matters
- NIMH– National Institutes of Health
- Childmind Institute
- ADAA– Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- SAMHSA– The Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- The Trauma Center at JRI
- SI Outreach– Self-injury Outreach and Support
- NCTSN– National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- NNDC– National Network of Depression Centers
Note: Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed resources.